CERVINIS 'GT500 Style' Hood (Unpainted) for Mustang 2018-20 | #1245
GT500 Style Hood (Unpainted)
for Ford Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost / 5.0L GT 2018-20
Manufactured by Cervinis | Part #1245
Inspired by the 2020 GT500, Cervini's GT500 Style Heat Extractor Hood is an easy add-on to your build.
Fully functional heat extraction is now available for your 2018-20 Mustang!
- Easily replaces the factory hood using simple hand tools.
- No cutting, drilling, shaving, trimming.
- Attaches to the factory hinges and latch with NO need for hood pins.
- Exclusive channel on the underside of the hood that conceals the washer nozzle hoses.
The louvre is fully functional and will expel horse power-robbing heat. The hood features a removable water drainage tray that channels water forward, allowing it to drain without interfering with your engine’s moving parts. With the added clearance this hood offers, you will be able to run most power adder setups with no rubbing, or clearance issues. This hood is designed to work around the Cobra Jet, Boss 302 and other superchargers that require ample hood clearance.
Cervini’s GT500 style heat extractor hood is at home on the street, strip, or road track! Functional design with assertive styling… what else could you ask for?
- Ford Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost 2018, 2019, 2020
- Ford Mustang 5.0L GT 2018, 2019, 2020,
- All models except GT350.