Boxster 986 1997-1999 Race Manifolds De-Cat Pipes NEM3005
Porsche Boxster 986 1997 -1999
With De-cat Catalytic Converter Delete
(Recommended for track use only)
Free-flowing headers without catalytic converters; designed for maximum power and exhaust flow for race and track applications.
- Fits all 986 Boxster / S vehicles 1997-1999
- Increases power and improves throttle response
- Saves weight from the rear of the vehicle compared to the full OEM exhaust
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalised engine pulsing
- F1 style merge collectors for maximum exhaust flow and better scavenging
- Will work with stock muffler or any aftermarket cat-back exhaust system designed to fit like the OEM
- Direct replacement for the OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
INSTALLATION NOTE: Slight modifications to the factory coolant line are required on vehicles equipped with a Tiptronic transmission - Flexible Stainless Steel hose can be purchased from a local motor factors to reroute the new line for proper clearance.
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights.