Below are some FAQs about our event. If you can't find the answer you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
- + Is the event outdoors?
- The car display is outdoors and we have an event suite right next to the car park where you'll be able to sit back, relax and socialise indoors (and out of the elements). There's even a viewing gallery back over the car park. Activities such as Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting and the Racing Simulator are covered areas outside.
- + Can you recommend somewhere to stay?
- If you're looking for a place to stay locally either the Friday or Saturday night check out our list of nearby hotels. The Chateau Impney is a gorgeous Hotel with rooms available from as low as £80.75 per night, book early to avoid disappointment.
- + Are partners or children welcome?
- This event is primarily aimed at car owners and our activities are mainly suited to adults, but you are welcome to bring your entire family. We do ask that you do not leave children unattended and take care around the vehicles and product displays.
- + Can I bring my dog?
- The Chateau has extensive grounds to enjoy with your dog however they will not be permitted inside the exhibition venue or hotel unless they are a registered service animal. Dogs must be kept on leads in the central car park and the movement of vehicles in the display may present a risk so please be vigilant.
- + What food and drink will be available?
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee will be served throughout the day. We'll also be offering biscuits and cake intermittently on a first come, first serve basis. There is a bar in the venue where soft drinks and alcohol may be purchased.
- + Is lunch included?
- A free lunch will be provided to guests with a VIP Pass, however as we're anticipating over 150+ cars taking part unfortunately we cant guarantee food will be available for everyone. The Chateau has its own bar and restaurant, and there's plenty of pubs and food vendors locally.
- + Can I bring my own food and drink to the event?
- You can bring food and soft drinks to the event however you are not permitted to bring alcohol. There is a bar in the venue where soft drinks and alcohol may be purchased.
- + Will the Hill Climb be open?
- The Chateau's Hill Climb weaves around their grounds and makes use of their entrance driveway. Unfortunately you will not be permitted to competitively race the Hill Climb, however we hope to provide the opportunity to navigate the course, while observing the 5mph speed limit and public rights of way.