Aston Martin V12 Vantage SecondaryCat Bypass X-Pipe from Fabspeed
Secondary Catalytic Converter
Bypass Cat-Delete X-Pipe
Aston Martin V12 Vantage
Manufactured by Fabspeed Motorsport
Increase power and sound with a free-flowing x-pipe section that replaces the restrictive and redundant factory secondary catalytic converters for increased exhaust flow.
- Fits all Aston Martin Vantage V12 vehicles (2009+)
- Dramatic improvement in exhaust tone and noticeable power gains
- Direct replacement for restrictive and redundant OEM secondary catalytic converters
- Constructed in-house at Fabspeed from 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple bolt-on installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.