Aston Martin V8 Vantage Secondary Cat Bypass X-Pipe from Fabspeed
Secondary Catalytic Converter
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Manufactured by Fabspeed Motorsport
The world's only X-Pipe midsection for the 2011+ V8 Vantage adds significant power and fantastic supercar sound by replacing the heavy and redundant secondary catalytic converters; simple bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required.
Fits 2011+ Vantage V8 models | The world's only X-Pipe midsection for the 2011+ V8 Vantage adds significant power and fantastic supercar sound by replacing the heavy and redundant secondary catalytic converters; simple bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required.
- Fits all Aston Martin V8 Vantage vehicles (2011+)
- Mandrel-bent free flowing x-pipe design blends both sides of the exhaust for increased exhaust scavenging and improved tone
- Utilizes the same design technology as IMSA and GTLM factory racecars
- Saves 3lbs versus the factory secondary midsection
- Constructed from 2.5" diameter, C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel tubing
- Direct replacement with no cutting or welding required
- Major improvement in power throughout the RPM range
- No CEL’s and emission’s compliant in most regions
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.