Boxster 986 Secondary Cat bypass Pipes (2000-04 only) FS.POR.9862.SCB
Secondary Catbypass Pipes (2000-2004 only)
(fits stock mufflers only)
Porsche 986 Boxster
Replaces the heavy, restrictive, and redundant factory secondary catalytic converters with a straight-through tubing section for increased power, sound, and weight savings with the stock exhaust
NOTE: For use with the Factory OEM Style Muffler ONLY
- Fits all 986 Boxster / S vehicles (2000-2004)
- Increases horsepower by 8 whp improving throttle response
- Saves 25 lbs from the vehicle versus factory OEM restrictive catalytic converters
- Constructed from high quality T304L stainless steel with CNC mandrel-bent tubing
- Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response and exhaust note
- Easy bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Exotic Car Performance Specialist
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Our dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.