911 Carrera Sport Catalytic Converter (Gaskets Included)1976-1989 #FS.POR.911.SC
Sport Catalytic Converter (Gaskets Included) for
Porsche 911 Carrera Performance Exhaust
- Fits all Porsche 911 Carrera vehicles 1976-1989
- Constructed from high quality mandrel bent T304 stainless steel
- Less back pressure and improved throttle response versus the stock ancient 1970 S catalytic converter technology
- 300-cell high flow catalytic converter for maximum flow and power: superior performance compared to OEM with outstanding durability
- Includes intergrated O2 sensor bung for fuel-injected cars
- Direct replacement bolt-on for stock cat or catbypass pipe - easy on easy off.
- Total weight: 8 lbs
- Hardware kit which includes 3 gaskets, 9 bolts, and 9 nuts
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
Exotic Car Performance Specialist
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Our dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.