911 Carrera Supercup Exhaust System w/Tip 1974-1989 #FS.POR.911.SCUPS30
Supercup Exhaust System w/Tip for
Porsche 911 Carrera Performance Exhaust
- Fits all Porsche 911 Carrera Vehicles 1974-1989
- Very aggressive muffler bypass system which incorporates two resonators. Recommended for Track Use ONLY!
- Dramatic weight savings and improvement in power
- Single outlet design
- Very aggressive muffler bypass system which incorporates two resonators
- Direct replacement for the OEM muffler and will bolt to the factory catalytic converter
- Complete T304L stainless steel construction; 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent 2.25” tubing
- Includes 4.5” deluxe tip.
- No cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
Exotic Car Performance Specialist
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Our dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.