930 Turbo Air Intake System 1976-1989 #FS.POR.911T.AI
Turbo 930 Air Intake System for
Porsche 911 Turbo 930 Performance Exhaust
Replaces heavy steel air box; saves weight and increases cold air flow to the engine, resulting in noticeable power gains.
- Fits all Porsche 911 Turbo 930 vehicles (1978-1989). NOTE: Does not fit the 1975-1977 non-intercooled cars.
- Increases horsepower and torque by 21 whp and 14 ft-lbs
- BMC Filter is the highest quality available, also used by Porsche Motorsports. The lifetime use filter is washable and re-oilable.
- Cleans up engine bay for easier access
- Supports up to 550 horsepower
- Significant weight savings
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
Exotic Car Performance Specialist
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Our dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.