930 Turbo Sport Headers with Heat 1976-1989 #FS.POR.911T.SHDRWH
Turbo 930 Sport Headers with Heat for
Porsche 911 Turbo 930 Performance Exhaust
Direct replacement for restrictive factory headers; optimisedÂ for increased flow and quicker turbo spool.
- Fits all 911 Turbo 930 vehicles (1976-1989)Â Including the factory 930 Slantnose "Flachbau" - Requires Slantnose Oil Line Kit above.
- Improves power delivery much sooner in the RPM range compared to the restrictive OEM heat exchanges
- Constructed from 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 stainless steel with high velocity 3-in-1 pyramidal investment cast merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging.
- This system will include a drip accumulator with double swivels and Aeroquip lines with adaptors and a graphite steel layered gasket for the drip accumulator.
- 7/8â€ custom braided oil lines with correct 30mm radius Porsche style ball end with OEM fittings will be included to replace the stock oil lines.
- Direct replacement for the OEM heat exchanges and will bolt to the stock turboÂ ORÂ the K27 turbocharger.
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
Exotic Car Performance Specialist
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Our dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.