Boxster 986 Race Manifolds De-Cat Pipes FS.POR.986.RHDR
986 Race Manifolds/Headers
With De-cat Catalytic Converter Delete
(Recommended for track use only)
Porsche 986 Boxster
Free-flowing headers without catalytic converters; designed for maximum power and exhaust flow for race and track applications.
- Fits all 986 Boxster / S vehicles 1997-2004
- Increases power and improves throttle response
- Saves weight from the rear of the vehicle compared to the full OEM exhaust
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- F1 style merge collectors for maximum exhaust flow and better scavenging
- Will work with stock muffler or any aftermarket cat-back exhaust system designed to fit like the OEM
- Direct replacement for the OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
NOTE: Optional 02 Spacers available to prevent the Check Engine Light from being triggered on 2000-2004 cars.
INSTALLATION NOTE: Slight modifications to the factory coolant line are required on vehicles equipped with a Tiptronic transmission - Flexible Stainless Steel hose can be purchased from a local autozone or speedshop to reroute the new line for proper clearance.
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: 2000-2004 Cars - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Exotic Car Performance Specialist
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Our dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.