Boxster Cayman 987.2 TrackTec Valve Bypass Exhaust Fabspeed FS.POR.9872.TTC
TrackTec Valve Bypass Exhaust System
Various Tip Options
(For PSE and non-PSE cars)
Includes valve controller where required
Porsche 987.2 Boxster Cayman
Our esteemed sporty Maxflo Exhaust tone with a raw, race car roar and extra power at the press of a button thanks to muffler bypass valves. One exhaust, two unique tones.
Fabspeed engineers are always tinkering, and we wanted to try something a little different. We incorporated muffler bypass valves into the inlet pipes of our Maxflo Exhaust system to unleash an additional raw, race car like tone at the press of a button. We're proud to now offer the unique TrackTec Valved Bypass Exhaust for those looking for something special.
With valves closed, the familiar sporty, refined tone of the Maxflo mufflers offers a pleasing level of sound with no droning. With one press of the factory Sport button or Fabspeed valve controller remote, the exhaust is free to travel unrestricted through the 48mm dump tubes bypassing the mufflers. A frenzy of burbling and crackling erupts with every application of the throttle. A thunderous roar permeates the cabin at just the right volume level. Turn up the volume and turn heads to with an increase of around 15whp and 19ft-lbs of torque at 4000RPM.
- Fits all Porsche 987.2 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2009-2011)
- Includes Deluxe Dual-Style tips in your choice of finish
- Improves horsepower and torque by around 15 whp and 19 ft-lbs at 4000 RPM
- Saves 6 lbs from the rear of the vehicle compared to the full OEM exhaust system
- Does not trigger a Check Engine Light
- Constructed from high quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel for maximum performance and durability
- Noticeable improvement in sports car sound and throttle response
- Direct replacement for the OEM muffler with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
For vehicles not equipped with a Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) / valves from the factory, a Fabspeed Valve Controller Kit is necessary to control the operation of the valves. Please choose the appropriate kit before ordering.
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your centre console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE, and you should select the PSE option when adding this product to your cart. If you do not see this button, the your vehicle does not have PSE and you should select the standard exhaust option when checking out.
Exotic Car Performance Specialist
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Our dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.