991.2 Carrera Catbypass Pipes (PSE Sport Exhaust) 2017on #FS.POR.9912.PSECB
Catbypass Pipes (for vehicles equipped with PSE Sport Exhaust) for
Porsche 991.2 Carrera Performance Exhaust
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 Carrera (3.0L Twin Turbo) models (2017+) equipped with Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE)
- Maximizes power and throttle response while decreasing back pressure
- Completely removes the catalytic converters for maximum exhaust flow and performance
- Constructed from high-quality .065" thick T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Designed and built in-house at Fabspeed in our full precision machine shop
- Includes intergrated O2 sensor bungs
- Direct replacement bolt-on for stock cat or Sport Cats
- Fabspeed performance products are backed by Fabspeed's Limited Lifetime Warranty
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE.
Exotic Car Performance Specialist
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Our dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.