911 GT3 / GT3 RS / 911R Long Tube Competition Race Header System 2014-2016 #FS.POR.991GT3.SMBLTRPKG
Long Tube Competition Race Header System for
Porsche 991 GT3/ GT3 RS / 911R Performance Exhaust
Designed for racing, track events and off-road use, Fabspeed's Long Tube Competition Race Headers with integral Side Muffler Bypass Pipes are designed to maximise the horsepower and torque bolt-on potential of the Porsche 991 GT3 / GT3 RS / 911 R engine by increasing exhaust flow from the engine cylinders straight into the exhaust system. This system was designed, incrementally dyno developed and maximises engine power all throughout the power band.
BURNS STAINLESS COLLECTORS:
Bringing our headers to an end are Burns Stainless Collectors which combine high flow and high velocity to increase and broaden an engine's torque curve. Our decision to utilise Burns Stainless slip on collectors was easy, their superior design and Burns stainless unparalleled 30 years of proven performance in Worldwide Motorsport competition.
- GT3 header system was engineered with Burns stainless proprietary X-design parametric engine/ exhaust design computer program
- Completely hand finished inside for proper flow and maximum power gains
- Motorsport proven and adopted by NASCAR engine builders along with world championships in Indycar Racing, Formula Atlantic, ALMS, FIA-GT, and Grand Am.
OPTIMISED SIDE MUFFLER BYPASS PIPES W/ HELICAL VALVES:
To provide the ultimate track solution for the 991 GT3 / GT3 RS / 911 R, we are now utilising premium Helical valves. We chose to use Helical Valves for their unprecedented quality - which have been proven by many OEM manufacturers such as Porsche themselves, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and many more.
- Increased reliability - proven in racing and high volume OEM use
- High-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle including Inconel T625 stainless steel
- Cast stainless steel valve body with stiffening ribs for ultimate durability and cooling.
- Fits all Porsche 991 GT3 / GT3 RS / 911 R vehicles world wide 2014-2016
- Fabspeed headers alone add 24 whp and 28 ft-lbs of torque at 4500 RPM
- Fabspeed headers with ECU tune add 38 whp and 26 ft/lbs at 7650 RPM with ECU Tune
- Increases throttle response and dramatically improves sports car sound
- 40 lb 18.1 Kg weight decrease from the rear of the car for much better handling and inertial performance.
- CAD designed and incrementally Dynojet developed and tested for maximum performance gains
- Simple bolt-on installation; easily removable and replaceable for emissions testing
- Constructed from T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing from our in-house Unison mandrel bender.
- Hand TIG welded and back purged by skilled Fabspeed craftsmen with over 100 years combined experience.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
Exotic Car Performance Specialist
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Our dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.