996 GT3 Catbypass X-Pipe (Off-road/Track use only) 1999-2005 #FS.POR.996GT3.CBX
Catbypass X-Pipe (Off-road/Track use only) for
Porsche 996 GT3 Performance Exhaust
Replaces the heavy and restrictive catalytic converters with a lightweight free-flowing performance x-pipe for maximum power and sound.
NOTE: The Catbypass X-Pipe provides dramatic power increases in the mid to high end of the RPM range. Street drivers may notice a small torque loss at low RPM's, which is why we recommend the Sportcat X-Pipe for street applications. Please also bear in mind that this system does not include catalytic converters, so the Check Engine will most likely be triggered. This is not an indication of any actual issue with the engine, and does not prevent normal vehicle operation.
- Fits all Porsche 996 GT3 vehicles 1999-2005
- Adds 12whp and 12ft/lbs of torque
- Saves 25lbs from the rear of the car vs the factory catalytic converters
- Designed for racing and maximum power applications
- Improves throttle response and provides aggressive sports car sound
- Used by many Rolex Grand Am Cup racing teams and PCA/POC/ DE enthusiasts
- Recommended for track/off-road use only
Exotic Car Performance Specialist
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Our dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.