Catbypass X-Pipe (recommended for Track Off road Use Only) for
Porsche 997 Carrera Performance Exhaust
Dramatically improve mid/high end power by replacing the catalytic converters with a free-flowing x-pipe while adding aggressive sports car sound and throttle response; recommended for track and off-road use only.
- Fits all 997 Carrera vehicles from 2005-2008
- Adds 12 horsepower and 12 ft-lbs of torque for improved throttle response
- Recomended for track and off-road use only
- Designed for maximum power and throttle response
- Adds an aggressive exhaust tone
- Saves 10lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Used by many Rolex Grand Am race teams as well as PCA/POC and HPDE drivers
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation and removal for vehicles that are used both on and off the track
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
NOTE: The Catbypass X-Pipe provides dramatic power increases in the mid to high end of the RPM range. Street drivers may notice a small torque loss at low RPM's, which is why we recommend the Sportcat X-Pipe for street applications. Please also bear in mind that this system does not include catalytic converters, so the Check Engine will most likely be triggered. This is not an indication of any actual issue with the engine, and does not prevent normal vehicle operation. Optional O2 Spacers are also available to help keep the CEL from being triggered.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Exotic Car Performance Specialist
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Our dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.