997.2 GT3/RS Sport Headers 2010-2011 #FS.POR.9972GT3.SHDR
Sport Headers (Includes 200 Cell HJS Sport Cat) for
Porsche 997.2 GT3 Performance Exhaust
Direct replacement for the restrictive OEM headers, offering improved power and throttle response throughout the RPM range.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS (2010-2012)
- Includes German-imported HJS 200-Cell Tri-Metallic Sportcats
- Adds 21 whp and 32 ft-lbs of torque greatly increasing throttle response
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Saves 2 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- CNC mandrel-bent 1pc primary header tubes
- High-velocity motorsports-style merge collector
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
Exotic Car Performance Specialist
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Our dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.