Gallardo LP550-2 LP560 LP570 Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust from Fabspeed
Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe
Exhaust System for
Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2, LP560, LP570
Manufactured by Fabspeed Motorsport
We wanted to craft a sensational exhaust for a brilliant car. Our Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System unleashes the full unmuffled roar and power of the 5.2L V10 while being able to retain civility around town when desired.
- Fits all Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4, Balboni LP550-2, & Superleggera LP570 vehicles (2009+)
- Valved catback exhaust system includes a quad-resonated center x-pipe section which controls exhaust volume while the valves are closed. When the valves are opened, the exhaust exits straight out through the dump pipes for maximum sound and power. Two unique sounds in one exhaust!
- Also available in a Non-Valved Version at a lower price - Contact us for details!
- Saves around 38lbs from the rear of the vehicle versus the factory rear muffler system.
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel tubing for maximum power and durability
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
Fabspeed's unique valve design provides two very distinct sounds when using the factory steering wheel mounted mode selector. In Strada mode, the valves on the 70mm bypass pipes remain closed, channeling the exhaust gases through Fabspeed's signature 63.5mm Quad-Resonated X-pipe which smooths out the harshness of exhaust pulses to produce a sophisticated and exotic exhaust note ideal for cruising around town and on long stretches of highway. Switch the car into Corsa mode, and prepare to have your world rocked. In Corsa mode, the valves open up, allowing the exhaust gases to rocket straight out through the 70mm bypass pipes with a snarling aggressive scream. The full fury of the Lamborghini V10 is unleashed, along with an intoxicating and menacing barrage of pops and crackles upon deceleration and downshifting. This system truly needs to be heard and felt to be appreciated.