McLaren 570S / 540C 918 Style Valvetronic Sport Cat Exhaust System from Fabspeed
Valvetronic Sport Catalytic Converter
Exhaust System "918 Style"
Manufactured by Fabspeed Motorsport
Unleash a new level of aggressive styling and sound with Fabspeed's McLaren Valvetronic Sport Catalytic Converter Exhaust System complete with revolutionary 918-style top exit exhaust tips. Fabspeed's valved design allows you to uncork the full roar of the 3.8L twin turbo McLaren engine, but still gives you the ability to return to a more moderate level for cruising through the neighborhood by simply closing the valves.
- Fits all McLaren 570S / 540C coupe models (NOTE: This product is not compatible with convertible models at this time.)
- Designed to fit with the factory/OEM McLaren exhaust or any aftermarket exhaust that is designed to fit like stock
- Includes rear deck conversion kit for the top-exit "918-Style" exhaust outlets
- Increases power and throttle response
- Dual exhaust tones provided via a vacuum-actuated valve while maintaining factory functionality
- Constructed from high quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel for maximum performance and durability
- Direct replacement for the OEM muffler with no welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Re-use OEM secondary cat heat shield; Requires minor trimming to fit - use supplied template as a guide.
- Includes Fabspeed valve controller kit with two (2) key fobs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
If you can't find the item you're looking for, or want some advice before you buy, get in touch.