QA1 Driveshaft for Camaro SS (Automatic) 2010-15 | Part #JJ-22209
REV Series Driveshaft
for Chevrolet Camaro SS 2010-2015
Manufactured by QA1 Parts | Part #JJ-22209
QA1's REV series carbon fiber driveshafts are designed and wound specifically for your 2010-2015 Camaro with an automatic transmission.
Featuring the same high-quality materials and benefits as the rest of our REV Series driveshafts, they feature a Spicer Life Series 1350 U-joint on one end, with a high-speed CV joint on the other end.
These driveshafts also feature a high-speed sealing boot and high temp grease specifically for Camaros. This high-speed capability minimizes the effects of NVH while increasing performance.
- A truly engineered system from transmission to rear end
- Longer transmission and differential life
- Quick acceleration
- More power to the ground
- NVH testing to minimize driveline vibrations
- Balanced as an assembly without the use of welded or bonded weights, ensuring a precise and more consistent balance.
- Lighter and stronger than steel, aluminum and other carbon fiber driveshafts
- Safer than steel and aluminum driveshafts
- Proudly wound using 3M Matrix Resin
- Chevrolet Camaro SS 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Transmission: Automatic
- SFI: No