ROUSH Supercharger Single Belt (Phase 1) for Mustang 4.6L GT 2005-09 | #421099
Supercharger Single Belt (Phase 1)
for Ford Mustang 4.6L GT 2005-09
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #421099
This Mustang GT Supercharger is a Single Belt Phase 1 kit that brings your 2005-2009 Mustang GT power to a total of 475 hp and 435 lb-ft at the flywheel!
One of the great things about ROUSH's line of Phased R2300 superchargers is that you can later upgrade to a higher level of horsepower with an upgrade kit. You can upgrade this 2005-2009 Mustang GT Supercharger with the (part #421101).
This supercharger kit components includes the following:
- Induction system
- Fuel charging assembly
- TVS2300 ROUSHcharger®
- 105mm bolt-on pulley
- ROUSH Flash Voucher Card
Product highlights for the ROUSH Mustang GT Supercharger Single Belt Phase 1 (2005-2009):
- Phase 1 ROUSH TVS 2.3L Roots-Style Supercharger (475HP/435 ft-lb)
- Fits 2005-2009 4.6L 3V Mustang GT (manual transmission only)
- Bolt-on 105mm Supercharger Pulley
- Fuel Charging Assembly with ROUSH-Designed aluminum upper & lower intake manifolds
- High-Efficiency Intercooler System
- High-Flow fuel rail system with 52lb fuel injectors
- Twin 60mm Throttle Body
- Single-belt Driven FEAD System
- Low-restriction 110mm mass air flow tube with ROUSH Cold Air Induction System
- Includes all necessary hardware needed to complete installation
This Mustang GT Supercharger Kit is part of a line of superchargers kits for Mustang GT's that allow for upgraded performance over time. This "phased" line-up includes two different FEAD systems, which cannot be converted from one to the other.
The single belt FEAD systems are less expensive than the comparable dual belt Mustang supercharger kits. However, the dual belt systems provide a more robust control of power, which is especially beneficial for higher horsepower applications.
|Instructional URL||Download Instruction Manual|