ROUSH Supercharger Kit (Phase 1) for F-150 5.0L 2011-12 | #421244
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Supercharger Kit (Phase 1)
for Ford F-150 5.0L V8 2011-12
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #421244
This F-150 Phase 1 supercharger kit is calibrated by ROUSH to deliver an estimated 515 horsepower to the 2011-2014 Ford F-150 5.0L-4v V8 powertrain!
The ROUSH 2011-2014 F-150 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built vehicles.
Product highlights for the F-150 Phase 1 Supercharger 5.0L Calibrated Kit (2011-2014) - 515 HP:
- 2011-2014 Ford F-150 5.0L-4v engine
- Estimated 515 horsepower / 155 hp gain over stock (360 hp stock)
- R2300 Supercharger featuring Eaton's new TVS Technology.
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring dual-core low temp radiator, degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Twin 60mm throttle body and throttle body spacer
- ROUSH high-flow cold air induction system and 100mm MAF tube/housing
- 1st sheave FEAD system with heavy duty tensioner for increased durability and less parasitic loss
- Bolt on pulley allows for easy changes and the ability to tune to your desired horsepower level
- To be downloaded using the ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software.
- 3 yr / 36,000 mile parts warranty (ROUSH Supplied Parts)
The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton's new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance. The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type, positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees.
By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with NEWLY redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbo-charging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire powerband, producing 515 horsepower. The supercharger design runs on the first-sheave FEAD allowing ROUSH to integrate a heavy duty tensioner designed to handle the increased load of the R2300 supercharger and applying the load closer to the #1 main bearing, thus increasing durability.
|Instructional URL||Download Instruction Manual|