ROUSH Supercharger Kit (Phase 1) for F-150 6.2L V8 2011-14 | #421246
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Supercharger Kit (Phase 1)
for Ford F-150 6.2L V8 2011-14
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #421246
This F-150 Phase 1 Supercharger Kit by ROUSH is calibrated to deliver 525 HP and 535 FT/LB of torque to the 2011-2013 Ford F-150 6.2L-2v V8 powertrain, an increase of 114 HP and 101 FT/LB over stock!
Product highlights for the F-150 Phase 1 Supercharger 6.2L Calibrated Kit (2011-2014) - 525hp:
- 2011-2014 Ford F-150 6.2L-2v engine
- Produces 525 horsepower and 535lb-ft of torque (114hp gain and 101lb-ft gain over stock)
- R2300 Supercharger featuring Eaton's new TVS Technology.
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring dual-core low temp radiator, degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Twin 60mm throttle body and throttle body spacer
- ROUSH cold air induction system featuring an injection-molded air box, blow-molded clean air tube and high flow, washable, premium air filter
- 100mm MAF (Mass Air Flow) tube/housing
- Unique High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- Bolt on 80mm pulley -- Produces approx. 7PSI of Boost
- To be downloaded using the ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software.
The ROUSH 2011-2014 6.2L F-150 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built vehicles.
The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton's new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type, positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees.
By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with NEWLY redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbo-charging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire powerband.
|Instructional URL||Download Instruction Manual|