ROUSH Supercharger Kit (Phase 1) for Mustang 5.0L 2011-14 | #421388
Supercharger (Phase 1)
for Ford Mustang 5.0L 2011-14
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #421388
This Ford Mustang Phase 1 Supercharger Kit by ROUSH is calibrated to deliver 575 HP and 505 FT/LB of torque to the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L 4v V8 powertrain, an increase of 155 HP and 115 FT/LB over stock.
The ROUSH 2011-2014 5.0L Ford Mustang Phase 1 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. The TVS supercharger is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.
Product highlights for the 2011-2014 ROUSH Mustang Supercharger - Phase 1 575 HP:
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L 4v engine (excludes BOSS 302)
- Available for manual and automatic transmission
- Phase 1 produces 575 horsepower and 505lb-ft of torque (155 hp gain and 115 lb-ft gain over stock)
- R2300 Supercharger featuring Eatons new TVS Technology.
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminium intake manifolds
- High-efficiency intercooler system featuring a large full-face low temp radiator, oversize coolant degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Twin 60mm throttle body and throttle body spacer
- ROUSH low restriction air induction system
- High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- Bolt on 85mm pulley
The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton's new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type, positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees.
By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with NEWLY redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbo-charging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire powerband.
|Instructional URL||Download Instruction Manual|