ROUSH Supercharger (Phase 1) for F-150 5.0L 2015-17 | #421983
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Supercharger (Phase 1)
for Ford F-150 5.0L V8 2015-17
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #421983
ROUSH has developed this industry-leading calibrated supercharger system. Boosting performance to 600 horsepower for the all-new 2015-2017 Ford F-150 5.0L V8!
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60-degrees.
The fourth lobe and the added twist, provides a long list of benefits including: greatly enhanced thermal effciency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics. Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire power band.
Product highlights for the 2015-2017 ROUSH F-150 5.0L V8 Supercharger Phase 1 - 600 HP Calibrated:
- Most highly-engineered supercharger system for the 2015-2017 F-150 on the market
- 600 hp @ 6000 rpm and 557 lb-ft @ 5000rpm
- +215 hp (+56%) and +170 lb-ft (44%) increase over stock (385 hp/387 lb-ft)
- R2300 Supercharger featuring new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors with greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM)
- All-new, high-capacity, low-restriction air filter and complete induction system
- Large aluminum intercooler, low-temperature radiator with molded air duct, and high-capacity degas bottle
- ROUSH-designed high-flow fuel injectors
- Large 60mm dual-bore throttle body
- Custom designed, heavy-duty first sheave FEAD system
- Designed to upgradable to the ROUSH Phase 2 650HP System (Part #422012) if desired
- ROUSH calibration file delivered with exclusive ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT)
|Instructional URL||Download Instruction Manual|