ROUSH Performance Pac & Dongle (Level 1) for Mustang 5.0L 2015-17 | #422070
Performance Pac & Dongle (Level 1)
for Mustang 5.0L GT 2015-17
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #422070
Do you have a 2015-2017 Mustang with the 5.0L engine and want some more power without spending a fortune? You’re in luck!
Product highlights for the 2015-2017 Mustang ROUSH V8 GT Performance Pac Level 1 w/ Dongle:
- Increase of over 25 RWHP and 30 lb-ft RWTQ
- Highly-developed PCM calibration increases torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Calibration works best with 91 octane fuel (compatible with lower octane with reduced power)
- Aggressive throttle mapping provides sporty feel and response
- Calibration is flashed using free Roush RDT software using the included J2534 interface tools
- Included dongle allows for the ability to easily “flash” the vehicle's PCM at home, avoiding a visit to a Ford dealership or other ROUSH dealer.
Cold air intake features:
- The most highly engineered Cold Air Intake kit on the market
- Less intake restriction compared to stock 5.0L induction system
- CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- High flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance air filter (does NOT require oiling)
- Fits 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT w/5.0L-Coyote V8 (All)
- Cold Air Intake Kit
- RDT Flash Software
The ROUSH Performance Level 1 Performance Pac for the 2015-2017 Mustang GT Coyote 5.0L V8, adds an exceptional 25 RWHP and 30 lb-ft. of torque to the stock Mustang GT 5.0L V8. An optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty gives you the confidence to crank up the power.
The included ROUSH cold air kit is fully tested and calibration certified to work seamlessly with our performance ECU reflash and adds a sporty sound to the 5.0L Coyote V8 engine. Our cold air kits are the best in the industry, designed and tooled in CAD to maximize available underhood space, and injection moulded from premium automotive-grade materials for long life. With a lower intake restriction overstock, you will never need to upgrade your intake not matter what mods you plan in the future.
Roush calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience and sweat the details to ensure strong performance without sacrificing driveability. Our calibrations are developed with hundreds of hours spent in the lab and on the dyno, testing and validating our calibrations, setting our Performance Pac apart from guesswork tuning.
In addition to improved horsepower and torque, more aggressive throttle mapping provides a sporty feel and response throughout the entire power band.
ROUSH Performance Pac calibrations are uploaded easily into the factory ECU via industry standard J2534 reflash interfaces, with our free ROUSH Diagnostic Tool, (RDT). Experienced DIY'ers and nearly any dealer can perform the calibration upgrade in under an hour without getting their hands dirty.
Included dongle allows for the ability to easily “flash” the vehicle's PCM at home, avoiding a visit to a Ford dealership or other ROUSH dealer.
|Instructional URL||Download Instruction Manual|