ROUSH Supercharger 700HP(Phase 1) for Mustang 5.0L 2018-19 | #422090
Supercharger 700HP (Phase 1)
for Ford Mustang 5.0L GT 2015-18
Manufactured by Roush Performance #422090
ROUSH/Ford Performance TVS R2300 Phase 1 Supercharger System
Please Note: For Right Hand Drive Mustang Fitment Hardware Kit is required - Available to Purchase Through Nemesis UK.
- Produces 670 Horsepower/545 ft-lbs. torque
- Compatible with both manual and automatic transmissions
- Features Eaton's new four-lobe rotors, along with newly-designed high-flowing inlet and outlet ports, that greatly enhances thermal efficiency over previous models enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher RPMs
- Large intercooler, redesigned large low temperature radiator, and degas bottle provide substantial cooling technology
- 85mm Supercharger Pulley
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH-designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- High-flow induction system with twin-60mm throttle body provides increased air flow
- Heavy-duty, first sheave FEAD system
- ROUSH/Ford Racing calibration included (to be downloaded using the ROUSH RDT software see details below)
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
Note: Not applicable to vehicles with adaptive cruise control
A storied history in powertrain development between ROUSH Performance and Ford Performance continues with a new state-of-the-art supercharger kit for the V8-powered 2018-2019 Mustang GT.
Unleash your Mustang's full potential with this new Supercharger, boosting performance to a staggering 700 horsepower and 610 lb-ft of torque at 12psi with 91 octane fuel. The 2.65L Phase 1 Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Our TVS technology delivers more power and better fuel economy in a highly-engineered package, and is part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.
The ROUSH R2650 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features Eaton's new twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 170-degrees. The fourth lobe and added helix angle (aka twist), when combined with newly-designed air inlet and outlet ports, provides a long list of benefits including: greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics.
This kit fits both automatic and manual-equipped 2018-2019 Mustang GTs, and comes with all hardware for installation.
|Instructional URL||Download Instruction Manual|