ROUSH Performance Pac (Level 1) for Mustang 5.0L GT 2018-21 | #422113
Performance Pac (Level 1)
for Ford Mustang 5.0L V8 2018-21
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #422113
Do you have a 2018-2021 Mustang with the 5.0L engine and want some more power without spending a fortune? You’re in luck!
Do you want to take your Mustang’s performance to the next level? The Level 1 Performance Pac is the perfect upgrade to increase horsepower and torque without breaking the bank. Our Level 1 Performance Pac includes the specially tuned ROUSH Calibration and Cold Air Intake Kit, designed to unleash an additional 24 rear-wheel HP and 18 lb-ft rear wheel torque over the stock performance for a thrilling driving experience.
The Cold Air Intake Kit has been redesigned and engineered specifically for the 2018-2019 Mustang 5.0L V8 engine. Replace your restrictive factory air intake system with our Cold Air Intake Kit for improved throttle response and a sportier driving experience. Our new specially designed "see-through" lens on top of the air box displays the air filter as if it were an open airbox. The enclosed airbox creates more horsepower by keeping inlet air temperatures down.
The Performance Pac kit includes the air filter with clamp, injection-molded lower airbox/tray with installed foam hood seal, clean air tube, and all required mounting hardware. The kit utilizes all factory emissions and vacuum lines. Factory mounting locations and hardware are utilized to allow for quick and easy installation.
Product highlights for the 2018-2021 Mustang GT ROUSH Performance Pac - Level 1:
- Fits the 2018-2021 Mustang 5.0L V8 engine
- Increases engine performance throughout the power curve
- Adds 24 RWHP and 18 ft-lb RWTQ over stock
- PCM calibration is optimized for 91-octane fuel (compatible with lower octane levels with a potential decrease in performance)
- Calibration is flashed using free ROUSH RDT software using industry standard J2534 interface tools (Note: a dealer service charge may apply)
- Experience a sportier driving experience with more aggressive throttle mapping
- Improves throttle response
- Reduces air flow restriction
- 3 year/36,000 mile limited powertrain warranty
- ROUSH PCM (Powertrain Control Module) Calibration
- ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit
|Time||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Instructional URL||Download Instruction Manual|