UPR Pro Series Adjustable Engine Mounts for Mustang 2005-22 | #3013-11
Pro Series Adjustable Engine Mounts
for Ford Mustang 2005-22
UPR | Part #3013-11
Don't wait for your 2005-2022 Mustang's stock bushings to start sagging or failing from heavy abuse.
UPR's adjustable motor mounts feature Energy suspension urethane bushings and CNC machined 7075 billet aluminium making them the strongest and most versatile on the market. The street/strip urethane bushings are stronger and stiffer than stock with some increased NVH for a performance feel. These mounts are also adjustable in 1/4" increments from stock engine height to 3/4" drop for additional hood clearance when using aftermarket Superchargers. 7075 aluminium is more than double tensile strength of 6061 aluminium that most use in their motor mounts.
- Satin finish
- 7075 billet aluminium construction
- Energy suspension urethane bushings
- Adjustable from stock to 3/4" drop from stock
- Fits 4.0L, 4.6L, 5.0L and 5.4L engines
Works with the factory K-Frame only - Does not fit UPR or any other aftermarket K-Frames. Installation time is about one hour.
- Ford Mustang S197 - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Ford Mustang S550 - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022