APR Carbon Fibre Air Intake for VW/Audi 1.8T/2.0T (EA888 Gen 3 MQB) 2015-19 | #CI100033
Carbon Fibre Air Intake
for VW/Audi 1.8T/2.0T 2015-19
Manufactured by APR | Part #CI100033
The APR carbon fibre intake system is an attractive high-performance upgrade designed to increase performance by letting the engine breathe more freely.
This APR intake system is an upgrade designed for the latest 1.8T and 2.0T engines as found in various MQB platform vehicles. The factory intake design has the foundation for excellent performance, but much of this is sacrificed in an effort to meet other design requirements. With requirements set forth for only supporting factory power output levels, low engine sound levels and long service intervals, there is plenty of room for improvement. The APR carbon fibre intake system increases performance primarily by improving mass airflow through the system while still providing adequate filtration. Expect greater horsepower and torque through the power band with a more direct and responsive feel upon pressing the throttle. Sounds from the engine and turbocharger are enhanced and some may even experience better fuel economy depending on driving style.
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Better throttle response
- Enhanced engine sound
- Closed carbon fibre system
- All mounting hardware included
- Pleated cotton gauze filter
- Filter Colour: Red
- Closed Airbox
- Directional turning vanes for proper filter loading
- Made in the USA
The intake system comes preassembled from APR ready to be installed in minutes with minimal tools. With the factory unit removed, the intake slips into place and connects to the factory turbo inlet pipe using the OEM hardware without filling the engine bay with additional couplers and hose clamps. Because the system fits in the OEM location, it’s fully compatible with future upgrades from APR, including our larger Stage 3 Turbocharger Systems.
- Fitment excludes 2.0T Gen 3 B-Cycle engines with a MAF sensor on the intake pipe.
- Models with Secondary Air Injection (SAI) require a breather filter (CI100020-A).
- A3 1.8T/2.0L - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- A3 Quattro 2.0L - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- S3 2.0L - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- *TT Quattro 2.0L - 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- *TTS Quattro 2.0L - 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Q3 2.0L - 2019
- *The TT and TTS require an inlet adapter (CI100033-C).
- Golf 1.8L - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Golf Alltrack 1.8L - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Golf Sportwagen 1.8L - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Golf GTI 2.0L - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Golf R 2.0L - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019