Careers at Nemesis UK
Nemesis UK is an online retailer of high-performance aftermarket products for all vehicle types.
We are a team of driven individuals, who share a passion for all things automotive, whether its american muscle classics or modern sports cars, we're aficionados of them all.
With the popularity of the Ford Mustang exploding in the UK market, we've experience accelerated growth and now we're looking to expand our team.
If you share our 'performance driven' spirit then you may just be the candidate we're looking for...
Here's a list of the current job vacancies available at Nemesis UK
- + General Labourer (Full Time)
Hours: 37.5hrs per week, Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Location: Nemesis UK, Bromsgrove, B60 3ET
We are currently seeking a General Labourer to join our small, committed team in Bromsgrove on a full-time basis.
The role will primarily include Warehouse duties:
- All aspects of goods inwards.
- All picking and packing of orders. To include repackaging of specific goods.
- Assembly of kits with appropriate documentation.
- Maintaining correct stock location & assisting stock checks
- Maintaining stock levels of packing materials.
- Ensuring that all delivery notes are picked, packed and dispatched by the end of each day.
- Correct weighing and volumeising of packages
- All post deposited at reception before collection.
- Maintaining a clean warehouse according to warehouse cleaning schedules.
- Maintaining a tidy, safe warehouse with clear aisles at all times.
Heavy lifting is involved. Previous warehouse experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given including manual handling.
General duties will also include:
- Answering calls, upport on other basic administration duties pertinent to the role
- Basic administration
- Drinks making
- Walking the dog
- Maintenance of buildings and outdoor spaces
- Cleaning of workspaces, communal areas and company vehicles.
What we're looking for:
- Reliable, team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accurate data input skills
- Polite, approachable with good sense of humour
- Good personal hygiene
- Able to handle medium/heavy lifting due to nature of products you'll be handling
- Dog friendly, our Managing Director usually brings his dog to the office.
The ideal candidate will have a flexible, can-do attitude and a keen interest in motor trade or similar. As a small, growing business we anticipate steady progression in the role.
The closing date for applications to this role is 1st June 2018