Careers at Nemesis UK
Join our team
If you have a passion for performance, an obsession with high-octane or you're simply attracted to all things automotive, we'd love to hear from you.
As a growing business we have opportunities available in:
- Warehouse & Fulfilment
- Technical Support & Sales
- Customer Service & Operations
- Ecommerce & Marketing
Think you're the right fit? Get in touch, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. You can also download our application form below.
Working with us
Nemesis UK is a top online retailer of performance upgrades and aftermarket car parts. Our product range includes exhaust systems, intake kits, engine parts and vehicle styling plus much more.
We are a family run business with over 40 years shared experience in the auto-trade. Having closed our workshop in 2010, the business has focussed its efforts since on building a trusted online brand and offering exceptional customer service, fast UK and European shipping and the most competitive pricing on all our parts.
We now boast an enviable product range and are sole UK distributers of some of the most in-demand performance products from brands like Roush, Magnaflow and Borla.
Based in rural Worcestershire our office and distribution centre is located canal-side with easy access to M42 & M5 and is just 30 minutes South of Birmingham city centre.
#PerformanceDriven , a phrase that embodies both our vision for the business and the team's core values...
- tried and tested experience with each of our product ranges
- emphasis on providing the highest standard for customer service
- comprehensive knowledge, expertise and advice for our customers
- a promise our product ranges deliver the greatest performance
- ambition to develop and improve in everything we offer
*Click headings to expand role details*
Sales & Warehouse Assistant - APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
Posted 24 May 2023.
We're recruiting for a Sales & Warehouse Assistant.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious individual who shares our passion for all things automotive.
They must be eager to learn about our product range and able to build a friendly rapport with our likeminded customers.
They must have first-rate communication skills, be digital savvy and show excellent initiative.
Moreover they will be a conscientious team player, providing comprehensive support to our Sales and Warehouse operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
*This role involves a share of desk-based Sales support and manual Warehouse duties, including heavy lifting.
- Handle direct customer enquiries and sales calls
- Manage responses on shared email support inbox and messaging service
- Maintain client records
- Provide quotations to customers
- Process orders and update customer order information
- Generate shipping labels
- Share regular order status updates with customers
- Attend events and corporate engagements (occasionally, evenings/weekends)
- Pick and package orders for dispatch daily
- Highlight any quality issues with products
- Assist with loading/unloading of deliveries
- Complete stock checks and goods inwards
- Maintain orderliness of warehouse stock and shelving
- Perform routine cleaning tasks
In return you'll recieve
- £14,625.00 - £22,425.00 per year (based on experience)
- Bonus Scheme (*effective after successful probation)
- Attend UK car-shows and automotive events with us
- Career progression opportunities for developing talent
- 28 days leave (per annum)
- Free onsite parking
Previous experience would be advantageous. Please include with CV or cover letter specifics of any experience gained in aftermarket parts, sales or marketing, ecommerce environments (shopify, woocommerce, or similar), customer relationship management, order fulfilment, and/or warehouse operations. Full training will be given.
A full driving licence and own means of transportation is preferred due to the business’s rural location. The candidate should be smart of appearance and demonstrate good personal hygiene. Finally, they must be dog friendly as our Managing Director usually brings his poodle-springer-x to the office.
We are a family-run company and our team all share a passion for everything automotive, so if your have a keen interest in motorsports or vehicle mods be sure to let us know!
Please send us a personal statement or covering letter, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.