Exotic Pony Mods Taillight Sequencers for Mustang 2015-23 | #EPM-MUS-TLS-V3
for Ford Mustang 2015-23
Manufactured by Exotic Pony Mods
Transform your taillights into tri-bar sequential indicators with this simple plug and play kit.
Upgrade your non-USDM Mustang taillights into the iconic tri-bar sequential indicators. These version 3.3 sequencers are the ultimate verison, allowing the driver to switch between three modes*.
- Converts single bar amber indicator to tri-bar sequential sequence with brake lights as a part of the indicator. This does not change the colour of the existing LEDs.
- Plug and play installation which takes less than five minutes.
- Ability to switch between three modes (including factory stock mode) from the driver's seat.
- Engineered to fit all international-spec 2015+ S550 Mustangs with clear taillights.
- A pair of sequencers are included in the kit.
Three modes to select as desired:
- Mode A(mber): Sequential Indicator has priority over brake.
- Mode B(rake): Brake has priority over sequential indicator.
- Mode S(tock): Factory stock indicating and brake logic.
- The default Mode is B.
- Only need to be changed once for the life time of the product, or as desired.
Exotic Pony Mods - Mode Switch - 2015-2017 EURO AUS UK Mustang Tail Light Sequencer V3 by EPM
- Exotic Pony Mods - 2015-2017 EURO AUS Mustang Tail Light Sequencer V3 Preview
- Exotic Pony Mods - 2018 vs 2015+ #Mustang EURO/AUS/UK #Sequential Tail Lights (#Sequencer)
* Updated August 2023: We've been made aware by the manufacturer that currently some 2020 models, and all 2021 onwards models are unable to switch modes. By default the Taillight Sequencers will be in mode B out of the box. The sequencers will function perfectly well in mode B on these vehicles. This does not affect 2015-19 and some 2020 models that can change modes as desired. This is due to a change in the taillight module design by Ford at an unspecified date in 2020. Contact us for further information.
- Ford Mustang S550 (EU/International models only) - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020*, 2021*, 2022*, 2023*
- Not suitable for USDM imported models.