aFe Power Replacement Drop in Filter for Audi A3/VW 2006-12 V6 3.2L/3.6L | #31-10176
Performance Drop-in Air Filter for Audi A3 06-12
Audi A3/VW 2006-12 V6 3.2L/3.6L
Air Filter aFe Magnum Flow Pro DRY S Air Filter
aFe replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box. Their drop-in design means adding performance is simple. With most vehicles you simply remove the disposable air filter and replace, this filter can then be cleaned and re-used.
- Oil-Free, Pro DRY S 3-Layer Progressive Porosity Synthetic Media for maximum convenience
- 100% Polyurethane Frame On All Sides For Extra Long Filter Life
- Washable and Reusable for Multiple Cleaning Cycles
- Adds up to 25% Increase in Flow
- Progressive Bump Seal Design for a Perfect Fit
Pro DRY S Media:
This filter features 3-layers of progressive media to provide maximum flow with excellent filtration. The progressive layering of media allows the filter to flow at high levels even when dirty. The Pro DRY S non-oiled synthetic air filter requires no oils for maximum convenience.
Rounded Open Pleats:
aFe performance air filters use a rounded, evenly spaced pleat design which produces more useable filter surface area for increased flow and greater dust holding capacity.
Progressive Bump Seal:
This pliable sealing surface conforms to even the most uneven filter housing. This design eliminates the use of gaskets or sealants. The soft urethane construction always goes back to its original form so you will never compress the bump seal. This makes for a perfect filter fit and sealing surface every time.
Full Urethane Housing:
aFe Power performance air filters are constructed using full 360 degree urethane frames. This construction allows for a proper OE style fit with excellent filter strength.
aFe Power OE replacement performance filters have a limited lifetime warranty.
- Audi A3 QuattRo V6 3.2L 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Audi TT Quattro V6 3.2L 2008, 2009
- Audi TT RS Quattro 2.5L 2012, 2013
- VW Passat V6 3.6L 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- VW R32 V6 3.2L 2008