BMR Polyurethane Bushing Motor Mount Kit for Mustang 2005-22 | #MM007
Polyurethane Bushing Motor Mount Kit
for Ford Mustang 2005-22
Manufactured by BMR Suspension | Part #MM007
Engine movement is wasted horsepower, and BMR wants you to take it back with its polyurethane motor mounts for 2005 and newer Ford Mustangs.
BMR’s motor mounts are far superior to the bulky, stock bushings, which are designed for comfort, not performance. BMR manufactures its MM007 polyurethane motor mounts in its Florida facility from CNC-laser cut 6.35mm plate steel with aircraft-grade 7075 billet aluminium spacers and 95-durometer polyurethane bushings. The kit is completed with Grade-8 hardware.
BMR designed the MM007 to be the perfect (100% bolt-in) motor mount for any power level or application (street performance, drag race, and road race) where engine deflection needs to be reduced. The factory motor mounts are designed to dampen engine vibration, giving you the smoothest and most comfortable experience possible. Unfortunately, this does little to limit engine movement. This deflection means lacklustre throttle response, slower reaction times, and less accurate shifts in manual-equipped cars. BMR’s MM007 polyurethane motor mounts limit engine deflection, while isolating much of the engine vibration from the vehicle’s occupants. This means you won’t feel a big increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness). The reduction in deflection leads to less wasted power as it’s transferred to the tyres, improving your driving experience on both the street and the track.
The MM007 weighs over 50% less than the factory engine mounts (3.6kg factory, 1.7kg MM007). They are also height adjustable. Simply remove the aluminium spacers to lower the engine a 6.35mm or 12.7mm in the engine bay. This will give increased under-hood clearance for a strut tower brace or supercharger, and a lower centre of gravity for improved handling.
- 95-durometer polyurethane bushings
- Laser cut 6.35mm plate steel with durable powder coat finish
- Black anodized 6061-T6 aircraft-grade billet aluminium spacers
- Grade-8 hardware
- Reduced engine deflection
- Better throttle response
- Quicker reaction times
- More accurate shifts (manual-equipped cars)
- Engine can be easily lowered up to 12.7mm for more under-hood clearance
- Designed to work well with any power level
- Designed and built in the USA
Installation time is about 2-3 hours with stock exhaust manifolds (installation time may be longer with aftermarket headers).
- Ford Mustang S550 5.0L GT - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Ford Mustang S550 3.7L V6 - 2015, 2016, 2017
- Ford Mustang S197 - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Ford Mustang S197 - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009