BMR Vertical Link Rear Lower Control Arms (Polyurethane) in Red for Ford Mustang 2015-22 | #TCA048
Rear Lower Control Arms Vertical Links Polyurethane Bushings
for Ford Mustang 2015-22
Manufactured by BMR Suspension | Part #TCA048
Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your S550 Mustang is easy with polyurethane bushing vertical links from BMR.
Stock stamped steel vertical links with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tyres. BMR’s tubular, poly bushing vertical links (TCA048) are manufactured from 19mm x 38mm steel tubing. This design gives you a strong vertical link that greatly improves performance with zero deflection.
BMR designed the TCA048 to excel in street performance, drag race, and handling applications. The stock vertical links flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. Combine this with soft bushings that have massive amounts of deflection, and you’re left with poor performance. The TCA048’s heavy-duty construction eliminates vertical link flex, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. BMR’s heavy-duty polyurethane bushings are designed to link the spindle to the lower control arm, reducing deflection and wheel alignment changes. Our bushings will stand up to high loads of any performance environment, making these the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to greatly improve performance without NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) levels being a concern.
- Built using 19mm x 38mm steel tubing
- CNC Machined Bevelled Bushing Sleeve for top mounts
- CNC Machined lower bushing inner sleeves
- High-strength steel main body
- High-durometer polyurethane bushings
- Eliminates vertical link flex
- Greatly reduces bushing deflection
- Reduces wheel alignment changes due to vertical link flex
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powder coat finish offered in black hammertone and red
- Designed and built in the USA
- Ford Mustang S550 - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022