BMR Strut Tower Brace for Mustang V6 2005-10 | #STB010
Strut Tower Brace
for Ford Mustang 2005-10
Manufactured by BMR Suspension | Part #STB010
Reduce chassis flex and increase handling and performance on your 2005-10 V6 Ford Mustang with a Strut Tower Brace from BMR Suspension.
The Mustang chassis flexes dramatically, even with mild amounts of torque and horsepower. BMR’s Strut Tower Braces are manufactured from a mix 1 5/8-inch DOM steel tubing and laser-cut 3/16-inch steel plate. This design adds loads of strength to the front frame and suspension. These Strut Tower Braces are engineered to considerably strengthen the chassis. The STB010 connects the strut mounts to reinforce unibody and suspension.
BMR has designed the STB010 for street performance, drag racing, and handling applications. This two-point design solidly links the front strut towers, added strength to the entire front unibody and suspension. BMR’s STB010 Strut Tower Brace is 100% bolt-in. This means they can be easily installed with simple hand tools, and no welding is required.
- Fits 2005-10 V6 Ford Mustangs
- Dramatically increases chassis stiffness and improves handling
- Manufactured from 1 5/8-inch DOM steel tubing
- Uses 3/16-inch laser-cut steel plate
- 100% bolt-on design
- Two-point design
- designed for street performance, drag racing, and handling applications
- Offered in black hammertone and red powder coat
- Designed and built in the USA
- Ford Mustang S197 V6 only - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010