BMR Front Subframe 4-Point Chassis Brace for Mustang 2015-23 | #CB006
Front Subframe 4-Point Chassis Brace
for Ford Mustang 2015-23
Manufactured by BMR Suspension | Part #CB006
Increase steering stability, K-member rigidity, and reduce front alignment changes on your S550 Mustang with a front Chassis Brace from BMR Suspension.
The factory K-member and lower control arm mount can deflect under hard braking and extreme lateral loading. Built from a mixture of heavy-duty 2 1/4-inch DOM steel and 1- by 1.5-inch rectangular tubing, BMR’s CB006 Chassis Brace is designed to support and stiffen the factory S550 K-member and front suspension. This increases steering feel and stability during aggressive braking and cornering. BMR’s CB006’s front Chassis Brace ties the front lower control mounts to the rear legs of the K-member. The design reinforces every major area of the K-member effectively reducing deflection when lateral loads are applied to the chassis.
BMR Suspension designed the CB006 front Chassis Brace for street performance, drag race, and handling application. This 100% bolt-on kit use existing boltholes and supplied hardware, allowing for easy installation with simple hand tools. Once installed, the Chassis Brace minimizes lower control arm mounts and K-member deflection with no change in NVH. This brace reduces deflection, increasing steering feel and stability on both the street and track. This brace is designed to fit with both stock and aftermarket headers and exhaust systems.
- 100% bolt-on design.
- No fabrication needed.
- Installs with simple hand tools.
- Manufactured from DOM and square steel tubing.
- CNC-machined billet aluminium spacers.
- Reinforces front lower control arm mounts.
- Greatly reduces K-member deflection.
- Uses factory boltholes and hardware.
- Works with stock and most aftermarket headers and exhaust systems.
- No change in Noise, Vibration or Harshness.
- 2-hour installation time.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Offered in Black Hammertone or Red.
- Designed and built in the USA.
- The Brace does not fit V6 models.
- Is not compatible with Kooks Long Tube Headers.
- Is not compatible with Moroso road race oil pan.
- Ford Mustang GT - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Ford Mustang EcoBoost - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Ford Mustang GT350 - 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020