ROUSH Quad-Exhaust Rear Valance for Mustang 2015-17 (without Reversing Sensors) | #421894
Rear Quad Exhaust Valance in Textured Black
for Ford Mustang 2015-17
(without Reversing Sensors)
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #421894
Give people something to look at when you're leaving them for dust.
This version of the Roush rear valance is designed for the 2015+ Mustang owners who do not have reversing sensors equipped from the factory. Have reversing sensors on your Mustang? See: ROUSH Quad-Exhaust Rear Valance for Mustang 2015-17 (with Reversing Sensors) | #421919
The Valance is unpainted with a durable black grain texture made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) from Roush's own plastics manufacturing facility. This material is used by OEM's because of its superior durability and impact resistance. The plastic is moulded using the same process as automotive manufacturers. The Roush rear valance is designed with original manufacturer CAD data, meaning optimum quality and fit are guaranteed. All required mounting hardware is included.
- Specifically designed for Roush quad tip exhausts (but is compatible with some other exhaust systems).
- Made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability.
- Shaped with high-pressure injection moulding, the same process that the OEMs use.
- Designed around original manufacturer CAD data for optimum quality and fit.
- Comes unpainted with grain texture. Can be left raw or painted.
- 90-Day Roush limited parts warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Fits Mustangs with Premium chassis packages only (Trim Levels: 200A/201A/400A/401A) (All UK registered Mustangs have the premium package installed).
Exhaust System Compatibility:
The Roush rear valances are compatible with Roush quad tip exhaust systems, as well as Corsa Performance quad tip systems. Fitment with other quad tip exhaust systems cannot be guaranteed but may be possible.
- Permanent modification to your rear bumper is required to install any rear valance or diffuser on a Mustang.
- The factory rear valance section must be cut off to be removed. This is due to the way the factory valance is moulded to the bumper. Please see pages 10-14 of the Roush installation guide below.
- Roush rear valance installation guide PDF
- Ford Mustang S550 - 2015, 2016, 2017.
- includes 2.3L EcoBoost, 3.7L V6 and 5.0L GT.
- Not compatible with 2018+ facelift models, GT350 or GT500.
- This valance does not come with an exhaust system or tips.