BMR Upper Control Arms w/ Poly Bushings for Mustang 2005-10 | #UTCA019
Upper Control Arms with poly Bushings (adjustable)
for Ford Mustang 2005-2010
Manufactured by BMR Suspension | Part #UTCA019
Stock control arms with soft rubber bushes deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tyres. Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 2005-10 Ford Mustang is easy with an upper control arm from BMR Suspension.
BMR Suspension’s UTCA019 on-car adjustable polyurethane upper control arm is available in red and black hammertone powder coat for long-lasting good looks.
- Fits 2005-10 Ford Mustangs
- On-car adjustable design
- CNC-machined chrome-moly centre adjuster
- TIG-welded chrome-moly tube adapters
- High-durometer internally fluted polyurethane greaseable bushings
- MIG-welded 1 5/8-inch DOM steel tubing
- Dramatically reduces control arms flex
- Greatly reduces bushing deflection
- Improved Performance with OEM-like NVH levels
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powder coat finish
- 2-3 hour installation time
BMR’s polyurethane, on-car adjustable tubular control arm for S197 Mustangs is manufactured from heavy-duty 1 5/8 inch, 0.120-inch wall DOM steel tubing.
The centre adjuster is CNC-machined from chrome-moly steel with rolled threads for the ultimate in strength and durability.
The arms feature TIG-welded chrome-moly tube adapters. This design gives you a strong control arm that greatly improves performance.
Two-inch greaseable, 95-durometer bushings add a solid, more responsive feel over the stock rubber bushings. BMR’s bushings are internally fluted, which keeps grease in the bushing, even under heavy load. These flutes also direct grease to the outer edge of the bushing, keeping the thrust surface lubricated. This efficient lubrication ensures quiet, reliable operation over the life of the bushings.
Installation time is about 2-3 hours.
*BMR strongly recommends upgrading the stock Upper Control Arm Mount when utilising an aftermarket Upper Arm on S197 Mustangs. Clunking noise may become present without an upgraded Upper Control Arm Mount, see #UCM001.
- Ford Mustang S197 - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010