ROUSH Suspension Kit (Roush Stage 2) for Mustang 4.6L 2005-10 | #401296
Suspension Kit (Roush Stage 2)
for Ford Mustang 4.6L 2005-10
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #401296
Our Mustang Suspension Kit will greatly improve the handling of your 2005-2010 Mustang. This is a complete Mustang suspension package and includes springs, dampeners, jounce bumpers, and anti-roll bars!
This suspension package was carefully designed to work as an integrated system fThis suspension package was carefully designed to work as an integrated system for your vehicle to provide superior handling without sacrificing ride quality.
This Mustang suspension system is the same one used in 2005-2010 ROUSH Stage 2 and 427R Mustangs. It's recommended that this suspension system be used with ROUSH wheels.
Product highlights for the Mustang Suspension Kit 4.6L V8 (2005-2010):
- This Mustang Suspension Kit brings big improvements to the handling of your 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- Provides improved stiffness and stability through turns
- Handles over 1.0g lateral on skid pad
- Lowers vehicle by 1"
- Designed to maintain a high level of ride quality while increasing performance
- Extensively engineered and tested to ensure proper balance with entire vehicle as an integrated system
This is a comprehensive suspension upgrade, and includes the following components:
- Front Coil Spring (pair) (part #401294)
- Front Struts (pair) (part #401297)
- Front Stabilizer Bar (part #401299)
- Rear Coil Spring (pair) (part #401295)
- Rear Shocks (pair) (part #401298)
- Rear Stabilizer Bar (part #401300)
This and every ROUSH suspension part is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to deliver peak performance for your vehicle. ROUSH suspension parts are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change, skid pad, and on a wide variety of different road surfaces to provide the best combination of ride and handling.