ROUSH Front Struts (Pair) for Mustang 4.6L 2005-10 | #401297
Front Struts (Pair)
for Ford Mustang 4.6L 2005-10
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #401297
These strut mount upgrades provide more stiffness and stability for your Mustang's suspension, improving its cornering ability.
Designed to work as part of the ROUSH Mustang Suspension Kit (part #401296) to provide superior handling without sacrificing ride quality.
The ROUSH Front Struts are sold in pairs (for both the left and right front).
Product highlights for the Mustang Struts, Front (2005-2010) :
- Improves handling
- Provides improved stiffness and stability through turns
- Designed to maintain high level of ride quality while increasing performance
- Sold as a pair, including one for both left and right sides
- Extensively engineered and tested to ensure proper balance with entire vehicle as an integrated system
- Designed for use as part of the ROUSH® Mustang Suspension Kit (part #401296)
This and every ROUSH suspension part is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's tean performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your vehicle. ROUSH suspension parts are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change, skid pad, and on a wide variety of different road surfaces to provide the best combination of ride and handling.