ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit for Mustang 4.6L 2005-09 | #402099
Cold Air Intake Kit
for Ford Mustang 4.6L 2005-09
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #402099
Unleash the hidden power in your naturally aspirated 2005-2009 Mustang GT 4.6L V8 with this easy-to-install cold air intake kit from ROUSH Performance!
Cold air induction is a much more efficient air intake method than the standard air filtering process that the stock engine utilizes. Air first comes into the newly supplied air dam, which keeps out hot air from the engine compartment. The result is that the air entering the filter is cooler, which leads to a more efficient combustion process for the engine. Due to the increase in air flow supplied by this kit, you will also experience better throttle response and overall engine performance.
The ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit will also give your Mustang better appearance under the hood, and will let people know you only use the best products on your Mustang. Best of all, this kit can be installed within an hour, making it one of the fastest and most economical performance upgrades for your vehicle!
Product highlights for the 2005-2009 Mustang Cold Air Intake Kit 4.6L V8:
- Fits 2005-2009 Mustang GT 4.6L V8
- ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit
- Increased engine performance, air flow, and throttle response
- More aggressive appearance and sound over stock
- Includes synthetic washable/reusable air filter (oiled)
- Includes new clean air tube (featuring “ROUSH” logo) and new airbox assembly
- Designed using OEM CAD data
- Superior durability
- Superior filtration properties
- Easy installation (no drilling or cutting required)
- Does not require recalibration of vehicle PCM
- Includes all necessary hardware and installation instructions
- Note: Does not fit ROUSHcharged™ Mustangs
Included with this cold air intake kit will be a new clean air tube (featuring the “ROUSH” logo), new air dam, a ROUSH reusable/washable synthetic filter (oiled), and all necessary hardware & installation instructions.
Every piece in this kit was designed around the OEM CAD data, making fit & finish superb to other manufacturers. No PCM recalibration is required either, so you won’t have to worry about spending time and money on a new calibration. This part is also backed by the ROUSH 90 Day Limited Parts Warranty.
|Instructional URL||Download Instruction Manual|