ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit For Mustang 4.6L / 5.0L 2010-14 | #420131
Cold Air Intake Kit
for Ford Mustang 4.6L / 5.0L 2010-14
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #420131
A cold air intake is one of the first upgrades a Mustang owner makes, so make sure you go with the best one the first time!
Designed for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5.0L V8, 2012-2013 Boss 302 5.0L V8, and 2010 Mustang GT 4.6L V8, this ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit includes a high-flow air filter (oiled) with clamp, new MAF tube, airbox tray with installed EPDM foam hood seal, heat extractor foam insert (for 2013-2014 users), and all required mounting hardware.
Product highlights for the 2010-2014 Mustang Cold Air Intake Kit 5.0L & 4.6L V8:
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5.0L V8, 2012-2013 Boss 302 5.0L V8, and 2010 Mustang GT 4.6L V8
- ROUSH Performance Cold Air Intake System
- Increased throttle response and engine performance
- Increased engine sound
- New premium MAF tube included
- New airbox tray with installed EPDM foam hood seal
- No PCM re-calibration required
- Provides overall better appearance over stock
- Premium quality washable/reusable synthetic air filter (oiled)
- Tray and tube made with high quality materials and tooling
- Designed based off of OEM CAD data
- Superior structural capability, stability, and durability
- Includes all necessary hardware and detailed instructions
- Includes ROUSH 90 Day Limited Parts Warranty
- Note: Includes heat extractor foam insert for 2013-2014 model years to deflect water
- Note: Does not include new clean air tube (reuses factory)
Cold air induction is a more efficient air intake method than the standard air filtering process inside of your engine. As a result, cold air induction can unleash the latent potential in both the power and fuel efficiency that is normally restrained by your stock air intake unit. The benefits of this kit include reduced pressure drop and increased performance and efficiency. Both the tray and MAF tube are manufactured using OE-quality materials (30% glass-filled polypropylene) and tooling (fully CNC machined hardened steel plastic injection molds). These provide excellent dimensional capability, stability, and long term durability and performance.
This CAI system has been engineered and tested to ensure that the MAF signal performance (including airflow vs. voltage and signal noise) is transparent to factory settings, which is why our kit does not require a unique calibration. Furthermore, this kit uses factory mounting locations and hardware, for quick and easy installation, and maintains OE clearances to all nearby components and hardware.
|Mustang||4.6L / 5.0L||2010-14|
|Instructional URL||Download Instruction Manual|