ROUSH Dual Axle-Back Exhaust Kit for Mustang 3.7L 2011-14 | #421145
Dual Axle-Back Exhaust Kit
(with Round Tips)
for Ford Mustang 3.7L V6 2011-14
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #421145
It's time to give your ride the aggressive sound that it deserves with the ROUSH® V6 Mustang Exhaust Kit.
This kit fits 2011-2014 V6 Mustangs and features a all-new ROUSH open-chambered muffler with round tips. In contrast to the conventional fiberglass-packed muffler design, this open muffler has a less inhibited sound, increased longevity (because there is no fiberglass packing that tends to break-down over time), and increased air flow for maximized power.
Another great feature of this system is the elimination of the in-cockpit boom, which is common in performance exhaust systems at cruising speeds.
This V6 Mustang Exhaust kit installs quick and easy. It uses the factory hanger mounting points -- you don't have to fabricate your own. This kit also features spherical OE-quality clamps for a perfect fit.
Please also note that this kit has no negative effect on emissions.
Product highlights for the V6 Mustang ROUSH Exhaust Kit with Round Tips (2011-2014):
- ROUSH 2011-2014 V6 Mustang Exhaust Kit with round flash chromed tips
- Enhanced aggressive sound tone and volume
- Increased air flow (decreased back pressure) for maximized horsepower and torque
- Unique ROUSH open-chambered design
- Chrome flashed 304 stainless steel exhaust tips
- 409 stainless steel muffler and pipes
- No annoying in-cockpit boom
- Fits both ROUSH 2010-2012 Mustang Rear Valance and Ford factory rear valance
- Does not negatively affect emissions
- Check local noise ordinances for legality
The round tips of this Mustang dual exhaust kit are made from high-quality 304 stainless steel. The shiny finish of these tips are made with a special chrome flashing process that is dramatically more resistant to cracking and flaking than conventional chrome surfacing. The mufflers and inlet pipe are made from 409 stainless steel for improved durability.