ROUSH Supercharger Upgrade Kit (Phase 2) for Mustang 5.0L 2011-14 | #421389
Supercharger Upgrade Kit (Phase 2)
for Ford Mustang 5.0L 2011-14
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #421389
The ROUSH Mustang Phase 2 - 625 HP Supercharger Upgrade Kit includes all of the necessary components to increase your ROUSH 525 HP, 540 HP or 575 HP Supercharged Mustang to 625 HP and 525 lb-ft.
It comes with a new 85mm S/C Pulley, Shorter FEAD Belt, Cold Air Induction System, ROUSH Flash Voucher card and Installation Instructions
TThe ROUSH 2011-2014 5.0L Ford Mustang Phase 2 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Mustangs and F-150.
Product highlights for the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang Supercharger - ROUSH Phase 2 625 HP Upgrade Kit:
- 625 Horsepower and 525 lb-ft of torque (upgrade for previous ROUSH Supercharger 525hp, 540hp and 575hp kits/vehicles)
- Upgrade Kit Includes:
- 85mm Supercharger Pulley
- 6-Rib Serpentine FEAD (Front Engine Accessory Drive) Belt
- ROUSH Cold Air Induction System featuring a new 110mm MAF tube, larger clean air tube, open air box and washable/re-usable performance air filter
- Works with 2011-2014 Ford 5.0L Mustangs equipped with the ROUSH 5.0L supercharger kits producing 525, 540 or 575 horsepower
- To Be downloaded using the ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software.
Hundreds of hours of research and testing go into the development of the ROUSH superchargers including testing in extreme environmental temperatures from -20 degrees up to and through 120 degrees Fahrenheit and at higher altitudes of 14,000 ft for quality and performance. Over 40 emissions tests to ensure that the Mustang still makes the same emissions and that all the Ford engine diagnostics functions as intended but this kit is currently not CARB approved. Engine dynamometer development allows for the re-map camshaft positions and many other aspects of the calibration.