ROUSH Supercharger (Phase 2) for F-150 5.0L 2015-17 | #421984
Supercharger Kit (Phase 2)
for Ford F-150 5.0L V8 2015-17
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #421984
ROUSH has developed this industry-leading calibrated supercharger system. Boosting performance to 650 horsepower for the all-new 2015-2017 Ford F-150 5.0L V8!
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60-degrees.
The fourth lobe combined with the added twist provides a long list of benefits including greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbo-charging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire power band.
Product highlights for the 2015-2017 ROUSH F-150 5.0L V8 Supercharger Phase 2 - 650 HP Calibrated:
- Most highly-engineered supercharger system for the 2015-2017 F-150 on the market
- 650 hp @ 6500 rpm and 585 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm
- +265 hp (+69%) and +198 lb-ft (51%) increase over stock (385 hp/387 lb-ft)
- R2300 Supercharger featuring new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors with greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM)
- All-new, high-capacity, low-restriction air filter and complete induction system
- Large aluminium intercooler, low-temperature radiator with moulded air duct, and high-capacity degas bottle
- ROUSH-designed high-flow fuel injectors
- Large 60 mm dual-bore throttle body
- Custom designed, heavy-duty first sheave FEAD system
- Higher boost 75 mm supercharger pulley
- ROUSH Phase 2 calibration file delivered with exclusive ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT)
|Instructional URL||Download Instruction Manual|