ROUSH Phase 2 Supercharger Kit 750HP for Mustang 2018-21 | #RO-422184
Phase 2 Supercharger Kit 750HP for Mustang 2018-21 |
Manufactured by Roush |
The ROUSH Phase 2 Supercharger kit builds on the enhanced performance of the Phase 1 supercharger system and boosts the stock 5.0L V8 Ford Mustang GT to an astounding 750 horsepower and 670 pound-feet of torque - a gain of 290 horsepower over the stock engine.
The high-capacity low temperature radiator provides increased cooling capability and works with Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for greater power output. The larger LTR and upgraded calibration work in harmony to improve cooling and optimize performance, giving drivers extra laps at the track.
The Phase 2 Supercharger delivers thrilling power, unparalleled performance, and versatility across both manual and automatic transmissions. The complete system is optimized for 93-octane fuel for superior performance.
- Produces 750 horsepower/670 lb-ft of torque
- Fits 2018-2021 Mustang GT 5.0L V8
- High-Capacity Cooling Technology with a full-face low temperature radiator
- Compatible with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Features Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for increased power output throughout the RPM band
- Engineered for durability with large bearings and timing gears
- Calibration optimized for 99 octane fuel, compatible with premium fuel
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Note: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MACH 1, BULLITT, OR GT350
- Note: Not compatible with Ford Mustang 5.0L equipped to meet Euro 6.2 emission standards. (Euro 6.2 dictates the use of particulate filters which are not compatible with the Roush Supercharger system)
- Ford Mustang GT with a 5.0L V8 : 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021