APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
We're recruiting for a Sales & Warehouse Assistant.
Full Time, 37.5 Hours per week, Monday-Friday, Location B60 4FF
About the role
The successful candidate will be an ambitious individual who shares our passion for all things automotive.
They must be eager to learn about our product range and able to build a friendly rapport with our likeminded customers.
They must have first-rate communication skills, be digital savvy and show excellent initiative.
Moreover they will be a conscientious team player, providing comprehensive support to our Sales and Warehouse operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle direct customer enquiries and sales calls
- Manage responses on shared email support inbox and messaging service
- Maintain client records
- Provide quotations to customers
- Process orders and update customer order information
- Generate shipping labels
- Share regular order status updates with customers
- Attend events and corporate engagements (occasionally, evenings/weekends)
- Pick and package orders for dispatch daily
- Highlight any quality issues with products
- Assist with loading/unloading of deliveries
- Complete stock checks and goods inwards
- Maintain orderliness of warehouse stock and shelving
- Perform routine cleaning tasks
This role involves a share of desk-based Sales support and manual Warehouse duties, including heavy lifting.
In return you'll receive...
- £14,625.00 - £22,425.00 per year (based on experience)
- Bonus Scheme (*effective after successful probation)
- Attend UK car-shows and automotive events with us
- Career progression opportunities for developing talent
- 28 days leave (per annum)
- Free onsite parking
Previous experience would be advantageous. Please include with CV or cover letter specifics of any experience gained in aftermarket parts, sales or marketing, ecommerce environments (shopify, woocommerce, or similar), customer relationship management, order fulfilment, and/or warehouse operations. Full training will be given.
A full driving licence and own means of transportation is preferred due to the business’s rural location. The candidate should be smart of appearance and demonstrate good personal hygiene. Finally, they must be dog friendly as our Managing Director usually brings his poodle-springer-x to the office.