BMR Adjustable Rear Toe Rod Ends for Mustang 2015-23 | #TR005
On-car Adjustable Rear Toe Rod Ends
for Ford Mustang 2015-23
Manufactured by BMR Suspension | Part #TR005
Launch harder, reduce wheel hop, and improve cornering consistency on your S550 Mustang.
BMR Suspension has designed the TR005 to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. Stock stamped steel toe rods with eccentric adjustment bolts deflect under load and change the alignment of the rear wheels. BMR’s on-car adjustable toe rods are manufactured from heavy-duty 1 1/4-inch DOM steel tubing. TIG-welded chrome-moly tube adapters with a heavy-duty centre adjuster make on-car adjustments simple and easy. The open end is formed from laser cut, CNC formed 3/16-inch steel plate. The CNC-machined centre adjuster has right- and left-handed threads for easy on-car adjustments. This design gives you a strong toe rod that greatly improves adjustability. The other end features zinc-plated, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends. It also features 6061-T6 billet aluminium, custom designed rod end spacers.
The stock toe rods flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent alignment and handling characteristics. Combine this with eccentric adjustment bolts that can't handle hard launch with sticky tires, or high-horsepower applications and you’re left with poor performance. The TR005 allows you to fine-tune the rear toe settings for any form of performance driving. BMR supplies lockout plates to eliminate the factory eccentric adjustment bolts. This allows you to make all of the adjustments on the toe rod. Lockouts are used to minimise toe change and deflection from the eccentric slipping and losing adjustment. Cars with more than stock horsepower levels or soft compound tires tent to push the limits of eccentric bolts in rear suspension systems. Other company’s adjustable toe rods reuse the eccentric bolts, which only fix half the problem. BMR’s TR005 Toe Rods are a complete solution.
- On-car adjustable for easy toe changes.
- MIG-welded 1 1/4-inch DOM steel tubing.
- Laser cut, CNC-formed 3/16-inch steel plate.
- TIG-welded chrome-moly tube adapter.
- Heavy-duty CNC centre adjuster.
- Zinc-plated, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends.
- Billet aluminium rod end spacers.
- Rear toe lockout plates eliminate factory toe adjustment.
- Dramatically reduces toe rod flex.
- Eliminated eccentric bolt movement and deflection.
- 2-hour installation time.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Offered in Black Hammertone or Red.
- Designed and built in the USA.
- Ford Mustang S550 - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023