QA1 Driveshaft for Mustang GT350 (with SFI) 2015-20 | Part #JJ-21208
REV Series Driveshaft
for Ford Mustang GT350/R 5.2L 2015-20
Manufactured by QA1 Parts | Part #JJ-21208
QA1's REV series carbon fiber driveshafts are designed and wound specifically for your GT350 Ford Mustang.
Featuring the same high-quality materials and benefits as the rest of the REV Series driveshafts, they feature a Spicer Life Series 1350 U-joint on one end, with a high-speed CV joint on the other end.
These driveshafts also feature a high-speed sealing boot and high temp grease specifically for Mustangs. This high-speed capability minimizes the effects of NVH while increasing performance.
- A truly engineered system from transmission to rear end
- Longer transmission and differential life
- Quick acceleration
- More power to the ground
- NVH testing to minimize driveline vibrations
- Balanced as an assembly without the use of welded or bonded weights, ensuring a precise and more consistent balance.
- Lighter and stronger than steel, aluminum and other carbon fiber driveshafts
- Safer than steel and aluminum driveshafts
- Proudly wound using 3M Matrix Resin
- Ford Mustang 5.2L Shelby GT350/GT350R 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- SFI: Yes